2007 debut short. Suggest watching with headphones, in the dark. 🎧◼️
Not suitable for kids or work. Depending on your work I suppose. Or indeed your kids.
HDV (which felt very fancy back then).
Made for £600 mostly in my back garden. Often out of focus.
There was a "spinning ground glass" meant to give it a film look, except it quite often wasn't spinning.
- Nominee for Best Film at London Short Film Festival
- Nominee for Best Newcomer at Rushes Film Festival
- Final 25 for Best British Short at the BIFAs
- Nominee for SAE Best Digital Short
- Featured on Time Out's DVD pick of the Week (remember those?)
"Suggests the future of the British film industry may be in safe hands." said Paul Dale in The List. Thanks Paul.
Penis by 13 Finger FX (don't go there if you're squeamish)..